Alliance dark cowboys  Index du Forum

Alliance dark cowboys  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

My God Is Real Life Gets Better And Betterhellip I Know M

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance dark cowboys Index du Forum -> Acceuil des Dark Cowboys -> Espace recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellywalan

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: My God Is Real Life Gets Better And Betterhellip I Know M Répondre en citant

My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real!
by Joy Renee' Blackburn

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real!

Life gets better and better… I know my God is real!

The old song goes, “He walks with me and He talked with me and He tells me I am His own and the joy we share as we tarry there, other has ever known.”

It is a personal God we serve and He treats each of us, as if we were His only consideration. The closer the walk, the more beautiful His creature becomes and the lovelier He becomes.

You say, “Looking at the cross is not beautiful!” No, it is not, but He chose to go to that cross for each one of us, so we might go to Heaven. Heaven is beautiful! The Book of Revelation describes Heaven. The only way to Heaven is through the cross. There is no other way. In spite of all other religions’ out there, there is no other way, . Jesus is the only God who is still alive. All the other gods are not alive today. The Bible says, “Put no other gods before you!”

He is no respecter of person’s. What He has done for me or others, He will do for you. If you were the only person on earth He would have died for you. He is no respecter of persons. Jesus died so mankind would be able to go to Heaven.

Hell, is real too! The Bible is full of that fact.

He tells us in His Word that, it is a place where the worm dies not, it is a place of eternal fire. It is a place of eternal separation from Him and your family and friends. You are quite alone forever and ever. That’s a long time.

Life is short here on Earth. Don’t put off asking the Lord for forgiveness of your sins. We have all sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. None are righteous, no not one. His death opened the door to Heaven for us. His Word says, “Knock and it shall be opened, seek and you shall find.”

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? Matthew 7:7-11

The more you seek Him the more real He will become to you. My prayer is that He will come into your heart today and become your Heavenly Father. This is the year of the redeemed. We need to allow Him to come into our land and we shall be redeemed. Break up the fallow ground. This is His permission to seek His face and go into that area of our life we have never given to God before. What is fallow ground? We need to realize all those things the devil has stolen in our lives, God restores.

THE VILLAGE CARPENTER WORLD WIDE MINISTRIES, PUBLISHING HOUSE, BIBLE SCHOOL, OS PUBLISHING, ME SHED CHURCH and GALACTIC ORDAINED MINISTRIES at GOD’S HOUSE INTERNATIONAL, PO Box 133, Lakeview, Ohio 43331 USA

Tags: book Mega, book online, epub free, story offline online doc finder, book get pdf, ios access how download information online, free iphone, book from motorola read, book samsung, ebook free download, book full, link italian free iBooks ipad, download full book, eReader itunes view windows download, read free ipad, book docs, book SkyDrive

My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book 4Shared
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! bookstore
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! buy amazon bookstore download epub
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! mobile pdf
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! online touch offline macbook author
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book pdf
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! direct link download german android price
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book for mac
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! reading francais english torrent online
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book docs
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book pdf
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book without pay
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book 2shared
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! reading francais english torrent online
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book RapidShare
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! bookstore
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! free download mobile pdf
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book german
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! thepiratebay torrent download
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book book free from Galaxy
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book german
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! free epub
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! store book
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book for android
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! free mobi
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! tpb free torrent
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! free ios apple without signing via
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! pdf download full book
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book Mega
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! download torrent
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book Box
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book format djvu
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! free online iphone
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book pc free
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book for ibooks
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book for Windows Phone
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! story offline online doc finder
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! free macbook read
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! kindle pdf book macbook mobile
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book BitTorrent free
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! download english
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book torrent
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book download
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book BitTorrent free
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! download torrent isoHunt
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! free ebook
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! book Box
My God Is Real: Life gets better and better… I know my God is real! download free cloud

5d8a9798ff

Jane's All the World's Aircraft: Development & Production 2017-2018The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Battery MaterialsSong Lyrics and PoemsDevotional For Teen Girls: Blank Prayer Journal, 6 x 9, 108 Lined PagesThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Ambulance ServicesThe Secret of the RosaryAirline Management: Business Management in Transport 3: Volume 2 (Routledge Library Editions: Transport Economics)Strategieanalyse Der Kuka AG ALS Teil Der Spezialmaschinenbaubranche (German Edition) Nils CRun for Your Life (Lorimer Sports Stories)Freddie Ramos Makes a Splash: Zapato Power, Book 4

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 09:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance dark cowboys Index du Forum -> Acceuil des Dark Cowboys -> Espace recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange